Sunday, August 11, 2013

guest comment: "they serve amazing breakfasts and it was wonderful just waking up everyday to a different culinary experience"

Review by Cammy Zulkifli

I can't say enough wonderful things about my stay at Cole & Attika Guesthouse! They serve amazing breakfasts and it was wonderful just waking up everyday to a different culinary experience. The room was beautiful -- clean, homely yet modern and definitely a different experience from the generic guesthouses around Boracay. 
"The location is further off from the bustle and noise of White Beach but that's where the charm lies. I wanted to stay somewhere truly special and that was exactly what I got.
The location is further off from the bustle and noise of White Beach but that's where the charm lies. I wanted to stay somewhere truly special and that was exactly what I got. The hosts are kind, friendly, helpful and really looked out for me, especially as a solo female traveller on my first time to the Philippines. I am happy to call them friends and I look forward to going back soon! Hugs and kisses to Alex, Frances, Cole and little Attika. Love from Malaysia. X